COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect information from you when you visit our website, create an account, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, or participate in a survey or promotion. The types of information we may collect include:
Personal information: This includes information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and date of birth.
Payment information: If you make a purchase through our website, we will collect information necessary to process your payment, such as your credit card number and expiration date.
Device information: We may collect information about the device you use to access the Services, such as your IP address, device type, and operating system.
Usage information: We may collect information about how you use the Services, including the pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you make.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect for a variety of purposes, including:
- To process and fulfill your orders
- To communicate with you about your account and the Services
- To personalize your experience on the Services
- To send you marketing communications and newsletters, if you have opted in to receive them
- To improve the Services and develop new products and features
- To protect the security and integrity of the Services
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may share your information with third parties for the following purposes:
- Service providers: We may share your information with service providers who assist us with the operation of the Services, such as payment processors and fulfillment centers.
- Business partners: We may share your information with business partners who offer products or services that may be of interest to you.
- Legal purposes: We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with legal proceedings, to protect the rights and property of Sophology, or to prevent harm to others.
COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
We use reasonable safeguards to protect the security of your information. However, no website or internet transmission is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
You have the following choices regarding the collection and use of your information:
- Opting out of marketing communications: You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in the communications you receive, or by contacting us at email@example.com
- Accessing and updating your information: You can access and update your account information by logging into your account on the Services